Tuesday, December 28, 2010

smile :)

 

pilot = p - pleasureable
           i - interesting
           l - lively
           o - opportunity
           t - thrill

i would stand firm for my ambition and never, ever give up faith and hope to become a pilot to fly, and take off from the ground. it is not just a dream, but a goal in life :)


start from now, i wanna be a good person . no love anymore !! just little bit laa haha.


it is definitely tough and there are lots difficulties in order to achieve one's dreams, but i will not give up man .giving up the hope and dream becoming a pilot would only means giving up the happiness in my life , giving up on myself.dreams are meant to be achieved and not only to be hope for.


next year , i'll become a man . not a boy anymoree. ahhahah hmm, i said to my parents ' i would achieve my dreams ' so i would focus to the next examination. it is PMR. 


ok tata :)

No comments:

Post a Comment